WVOW Wants To Know Results
We have a new president, a new governor, and a number of new state and local office holders.
How are President Trump, Governor Justice, and other leaders doing so far?
- Fantastic! Couldn't be happier.
- They are doing fairly well so far.
- Average at best.
- Not great. Poor performance.
- They are a complete disaster. Couldn't be more disturbed and concerned.
2/7/2017: More Snow?
With many days in the 50s, 60s, and even 70s and only a few truly cold days it has been a relatively mild winter so far.
Do you wish for more snow and cold than we have had this winter?
- No! I want even less cold and snow!
- I like it the way it has been.
- We could use a few more snow days.
- I want a lot more snow days.
- Yes! I want more very cold days and more winter weather!
1/4/2017: New Year
2016 has been called a great year and a horrible year. Will we be saying the same thing about 2017?
What do you expect in the new year?
- Things will be pretty much the same.
- Things will get much worse.
- Things will get much better.
- There is no way to predict this sort of thing.
12/2/2016: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT
It is called the most wonderful time of the year for many different reaasons.
What is your favorite part of Christmas?
- Celebration of Christ's Birth/Advent/Religious Reasons
- Lights and Decorations
- Gifts-Giving and Receiving
- Christmas Movies/TV Shows/Music
- Bah, Humbug! I don't like Christmas.
11/8/2016: A Country Divided
The 2016 elections saw issues, candidates, and politics make a divided country, state, and county even more divided.
What do you think happens next?
- We will become even more divided and angry.
- It will all stay the same.
- There will be slight improvement.
- We will become much less divided.
- We will stand more united than ever before.
Every election turns into mudslinging and there are so many negative political advertisements.
How Much Do You Dislike Negative Political Ads?
- So Much That I Don't Want To Vote At All.
- So Much That I Do Everything I Can To Avoid Them.
- So Much That I Get Irritated And Wish The Election Was Already Over.
- They Bother Me A Little Bit.
- I Have No Problem With Them At All.
9/21/2016: Fall In WV
West Virginia is known for fantastic fall seasons.
What is your favorite part about fall in WV?
- Leaves Changing
- Activities and Events
- Cooler Temperatures
- Halloween and/or Thanksgiving
8/26/2016: Are You Ready For Some Football?
Football season is here. How do you think the West Virginia's two major college teams will fare?
What do you expect from WVU and Marshall this year.
- Both will have great seasons and win bowl games.
- Marshall wins a bowl. WVU has a losing season.
- WVU wins a bowl. Marshall has a losing season.
- Both will have a losing season.
8/2/2016: Back to School
School days will soon start again...
Where will you do your back to school shopping?
- Charleston or Huntington
- Out ot State
7/25/2016: Heat is on
After a rough winter with lots of snow and cold, many of you wished for warmer days. You got your wish!
How are you keeping cool this summer?
- Lots of Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Staying inside until the evening
- Enjoying the sun and heat
5/25/2016: Summer Break
With summer break approaching for students, what are the plans?
What do you have planned for summer break?
- Summer School
- Playing Sports